Monday, March 10, 2008

So I Can Get Rich

A male trying to sell diabetic supplies finally gave what I think is the most obvious answer:

I would like to know future stock prices so I know what to buy to get rich.

Good answer. But selling diabetic supplies? The call starts with a recorded voice from a guy that says I was recommended to him by a friend or family member as someone who has diabetes. I can get blah, blah blah...

This is confusing to me. Where did they get this number? I know none of my friends or family members would give my number away to any phone solicitor. (Unless they were trying to get back at me for something.) Especially since I do not have diabetes.

If they purchased this number then they got cheated. I am not a very good prospect for selling diabetes supplies.

No comments: